- 24-hour Skilled Nursing
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech-Language Therapy
- Trilogy Ventilator Program
- Discharge Planning
- Long-term Care Services
- Respite Care Services
- Hospice Services
- Dental and Optometry Services
- Psychiatry Services
- Flat Screen TV’s and Free Cable
- Telephone Options
- Beautician/Barber Shop
- Activity/Entertainment Program with Frequent Outings
Our nursing department provides excellent care combined with dignity for our residents. Professionally staffed around the clock, we give your loved one comfort and specialized care.
- Short Stay Skilled Care
- Our center meets the special needs of short-stay skilled patients with physical, occupational and speech therapy, wound management, respiratory, and nutritional therapies combined with 24-hour nursing care.
- Long-Term Care
- The long-term resident enjoys a personalized family setting with opportunities for social interaction. We assist residents with their ever-changing needs and provide family support groups so every member of the family can be involved in the care process.
- We offer many activities and recreational programs geared toward a variety of interests. During their stay, our goal is to encourage the resident to achieve and maintain their highest level of function.
Our Infectious Disease Specialist, Dr. Badie Alnemar, will review individual cases to ensure that best practices are followed. A Registered Nurse expert in infectious disease management and prevention coordinates the interdisciplinary team effort. They will also educate and collaboratively plan care with the resident, his/her family, nursing personnel and primary care physicians.
Our wound care team provides expert personalized bedside evaluation of wounds and primary dermatology issues to determine etiology and to develop the best plan of care. Our providers are specifically trained to handle all aspects of wound care including debridement.
Each of our residents comes to us with very different and specific rehab needs. Our entire rehabilitation team is committed to creating individualized therapy programs that directly answer those specific needs. We encourage each resident to achieve their maximum potential for independence and ability.
A positive and uplifting atmosphere is vital to the success of healing, recovery, and rehabilitation. Legends Care Rehabilitation and Nursing Center Nursing & Rehabilitation employ outgoing and friendly professional staff to create social programs and activities to fit the residents’ needs. We provide a monthly activity calendar to each resident to keep them informed of upcoming events. Friends and family are always welcome to visit and attend our special events.
Social services provide essential information, manage requests and concerns, coordinate appointments, maintain contact and open communication between the facility, families and the residents, and assists in the care and discharge planning for each resident.